Skip to content
- Offer resources for mixing colours, joining things together and combining materials, supporting where appropriate.
- Create a place where work in progress can be kept safely.
- Share with children other artists’ work that connects with their ideas, interests and experiences.
- Introduce children to a wide range of music, movement, painting and sculpture.
- Provide a range of musical instruments that are used in different ways, for children to bang, pluck, blow, strum.
- Offer children opportunities to use their skills and explore concepts and ideas through their representations.